Monday, March 2, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens "outshines" all other women.

zanessa on the set of HSM3 zac efron and vanessa hudgens"Vanessa Hudgens "outshines" all other women", Zac Efron says about his girlfriend

Efron has been dating Vanessa since they starred alongside each other in 2006 movie 'High School Musical'. Zac Efron immediately knew that Vanessa was the one for him.

Zac Efron said: "Vanessa caught my eye straight away. She simply outshines all other girls because of her strong personality. I don't know if I believe in love at 1st sight, but I do believe in two people having chemistry straight away.

"I don't know what it was with Vanessa but we kind of clicked from the very beginning. She is not just a lovely girl, she is also a se*xy and desirable woman!"

Zac Efron also revealed one of the most attractive things about her is Vanessa Hudgens' sense of humour.

Zac Efron added: "Vanessa is just a wonderful person. I can laugh and talk with her and, most of all, we have loads of fun!"