Friday, March 20, 2009

Vanessa hudgens - Going to be in New Moon?

Vanessa Hudgens picture actress galleries askmen images
biggest Twilight fan! biggest Twilight fan!

Are they letting vanessa hudgens going to be in New Moon?
My friend is biggest Twilight fan! . She has above question and she said "I have heard some people saying that they are letting vanessa hudgens in New Moon! :-( I really hate Vanessa Hudgens and that is why i want to know so much! Is that true or is it a rumor?"
  • meeee! by meeee!
    i think its true.
    vanessa Hudgens lover! XD

  • Alicia by Alicia
    No its a rumor. Im positive i wud be soooooooooooooo mad if that was true

  • CourtCullen by CourtCul...
    NO!!!! But if they were I would be so incredibly mad that I would hate my obsession (twilight) forever!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Carmen S by Carmen S
    idk....
    but ik dakota fanning is

  • The Hyperactive Atheist by The Hyperactive Atheist
    I hope not! I can`t stand her (Vanessa Hudgens)! I don`t know for a fact, but I don`t think that the producers would be that stupid. A LOT of people who love Twilight hate Disney Stars, although a lot of 11-14 year olds like both.

  • Mila by Mila
    NO it's just a rumor

  • abby by abby
    no she isnt well thats what i think
    http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/01/vanessa-hudgens.html
    they say its false

  • Elizabeth by Elizabet...
    I hope not

  • iamsobored by iamsobor...
    its a rumor. if she (Vanessa Hudgens) is in it, holy crap i will be SO P***ED OFF!
    i hate her

  • Ms. Know it all by Ms. Know it all
    no, old news... Summit confirmed it as a rumor MONTHS ago.... There won't even be a Leah in New Moon (which is who she was said to play).... The screenplay writer, Melissa Rosenburg said she did not write a Leah in the script

  • jaess by jaess
    i;m gunna cry :((

  • Jenna B by Jenna B
    No rumor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Dakota Fanning is playing Jane in New Moon.

  • LovesRobertPattinson 3 by LovesRob...
    no they finally came out with the statement (hoping its true) that she (Vanessa Hudgens) will not be in it and THANK GOODNESS because i dont like her (Vanessa Hudgens) at all. she should stay with high school musical for a while.


    HOPE I HELPED :D
    me :D


So many comment here... like and dislike...

You can accept or not it's up to you friends...

That's Celebrity world...

Some love her but some hate her...

:(