Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron as a couple

zanessa at the jazz game zac efron and vanessa hudgensWhat do you think of vanessa hudgens and zac efron as a couple?

I looove both of them!


  • evey_elegance by evey_ele...
    they should both die along with all the disney ppl

  • mo3ng by mo3ng
    I think he (Zac Efron) needs to ditch her. She (vanessa Hudgens) is holding him back I mean look at him, he is the next Brad Pitt and she is just a disney has been.

  • JON Y by JON Y
    no

  • Ms. M by Ms. M
    BARF

  • " ziah the star ! " by " ziah the star ! "
    they (Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron) are so cute together. perfect combination!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Kool Mad. D by Kool Mad. D
    i think Vanessa Hudgens is a c*** and Zac Efron is a perve so they are good together

  • HOT ROD by HOT ROD
    she (Vanessa Hudgens) needs to ditch that foe he is pretty gay she needs a man like me not a boy
    she is hot !!
    wonder if she still has a jungle or she shaved it

  • i♥NiCK JONAS by i♥NiCK JONAS
    Yeah I Think They (both of them) Look Cute Toghether =]
    But I don't really care that much about their relationship..

  • ☆Vivª Lª Vidª lɹ↓ƃ ☆ ™ by ☆Vivª Lª Vidª lɹ↓ƃ ☆ ™
    Either way they still suck.
    I think Zac is suffering from a mild case of down syndrome.

  • cUtiE kAth<3 by cUtiE kAth<3
    i love them! best couple ever! zac is hott.

  • Ryan M by Ryan M
    I couldn't care less.

  • iPlaythEpianO by iPlaythE...
    i wish they will break up... so that I can have zac..lol

  • Savannah L by Savannah L
    I think they are so sweet together. They (Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron) deserve each other :)