Monday, December 15, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens - Skincare!?

Vanessa Hudgens in pink dressVanessa Hudgens admits to US Weekly backstage at MTV’s TRL, that Vanessa’s always been lazy w/ her skincare... OMG How come?!

Vanessa Hudgens told the mag about the thrill of being on TRL, hudgens' skincare and the secrets behind Vanessa' beautiful curls. Hudgens shared, “I’m really lazy when it comes to skincare, so the easiest thing for me is called the Wave. It’s so much fun. You actually put a pad on it and it has cleansing things on it already. You just turn it on and it vibrates. It’s a lot of fun and super-easy and it leaves my skin feeling really soft.”

Hudgens is a spokesperson for Neutrogena, the company that sells The Wave....

Yay! Vanessa’s skin and hair are ALWAYS flawless and perfect. I can’t wait for her birthday. I am so excited. She deserves to have a WONDERFUL birthday. : )

She’s always perfect... her skin, hair and everything..just so heavenly. like an angel ;o)