Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens - Denied rumour friction with Ashley Tisdale

Vanessa Hudgens photo scandalVanessa HudgensVanessa Hudgens denied rumours there is friction between her and Ashley Tisdale, insisting the pair are good friends.

Vanessa added: "We are just really close and get along so well. The two of us together are just hysterical - we come up with the most random, silly things.

"We don't fight and it's annoying because people are always comparing us. They need to understand that we are just best friends."

Vanessa Hudgens also loves dressing up for the paparazzi. She likes experimenting with fashion to entertain the photographers who follow Vanessa' around.

Hudgens said: "I have some of the clothes that my character Gabriella wears in the movie in my actual closet. I'd be like, 'Wow, I have to have that!' I love fashion. Having paparazzi there is almost an excuse to dress up, but if I'm not in the mood I'll just go out in sweats and Ugg boots."