Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Reasons to hate Vanessa Hudgens?

Vanessa HudgensSome people hate Vanessa Hudgens with so many reason like below...

I don't like her at all.
Vanessa Hudgens sounds like a squeakbox, has an ugly boyfriend(and thinks girls are jealous of her)and she's a horrible role model.I mean, did you see those pictures?
She's a fake too. Those pictures came out last year and now she acts all innocent and angelic when really, she ISN'T.

I think Vanessa Hudgens is a little to old to STILL be on the stupid disney channel, I think she is a disgusting role model, have you seen those pictures? ugh , I nearly barfed when I looked at them . She needs to grow up .

I don't hate her, but I don't love her.

Vanessa is gives off a slutty image, Way overacted.. she has an average voice, nothing special. i dont know why people make a fuss about her

Hudgens is overrated. I don't pay attention to disney people.

...But... "me"
I don't hate Vanessa Hudgens cuz idk her but i do think she thinks shes all good and pretty shes not all that ,, and her pictures.. well every one makes mistakes you know its not like she intented her pictures to go out in public,,,

:(